We are all aware of our physical boundaries and what is ok and what is not ok. When it comes to emotional boundaries, the boundaries become blurred.
Do you want to learn how to create and communicate healthy emotional boundaries in your relationships?
All relationships - parents, siblings, partner, friends.
You don't have hours of time to watch hours of videos or webinars you want to get started today.
LESS TIME LEARNING MORE TIME DOING. IT IS IN THE ACTION THAT YOU RECEIVE RESULTS.
ALL OUR INTERACTIVE ONLINE PROGRAMS ARE EASY TO LEARN AND IMPLEMENT INTO YOUR LIFE. They include reminders of "feeling happy" empowered to change how you feel each day, 10 min daily practice, how to manage emotions and overthinking.
This program empowers you to be GAIN respect in your relationships.
New concepts to empower you to
- Understand the different between physical and emotional boundaries
- Know when you are taking on the emotional energy of others and your emotional boundaries have been crossed.
- How to manage your own emotional triggers and reactions
- Identify your healthy emotional boundaries and learn how to communicate them clearly in your relationships
- Increase respect for self and others
Practical Tools and Application
- 10 MIN DAILY PRACTICE - Interrupt the Stress Response. TAKE BACK YOUR POWER
- 10 MIN DAILY PRACTICE INSTRUCTIONS
- ACTIVE AFFIRMATIONS VIDEO
- DAILY PRACTICE - ACTIVE AFFIRMATION "I AM SAFE"
- WHAT IS A HEALTHY BOUNDARY VIDEO
- HEALTHY EMOTIONAL BOUNDARIES PDF
- HEALTHY EMOTIONAL BOUNDARIES DIAGRAM
- IDENTIFYING YOUR BOUNDARIES VIDEO
- Identifying Your Boundaries
- HEALTHY COMMUNICATIONS VIDEO
- HEALTHY COMMUNICATIONS
- UNDERSTANDING JUDGEMENTS and CRITICISMS
- UNDERSTANDING JUDGEMENTS AND CRITICISMS
- WORDS TO REMOVE FROM MY VOCABULARY
- BEFORE YOU GO.... Please share your experience
- LIST OF FEELINGS for WEEKLY PRACTICE